Do you want to change the link color in your WordPress site?
Some themes allow you to change the link color from the Theme options panel or the WordPress theme customizer, but if your theme doesn’t allow it, then don’t worry.
In this article, I will show you how to change the color of links in a WordPress site.
So let’s start…
HOW TO CHANGE LINK COLOR IN WORDPRESS:
If there is no option to change the link color in your WordPress theme, then you can change the link color in your WordPress site using custom CSS code.
First of all, you need to log in to your WordPress site. Then click on “Customize” option under “Appearance” as shown in the screenshot below.
Then click on “Additional CSS” option. Here you can add a custom CSS code. You can use the CSS code given below:
This will change your default Link color to dark red color. You can use your preferred color code instead of #8B0000. For color code, you can search color code on Google.
HOW TO CHANGE LINK HOVER COOLOR IN WORDPRESS?
If you want to change the link hover color, then you can also use CSS code for this. You can use the below CSS code.
This code will change the color of the link to Red and the text will appear underline when the visitor hovers over the link. Use your preferred color code instead of #FF0000.
Now, you must have come to know how to change link color in your WordPress site. It helps your links to highlighted and visible. It also helps helps reduce bounce rate of your website. I hope this post helped you to change the color of links in your WordPress site. If you have any question or suggestion, please leave in the comment box below. If you really liked this article, then do not forget to share it with others.
- How to reactivate a suspended Pinterest account (step-by-step guide)
- What is Ezoic? How to increase AdSense revenue using Ezoic?
- 26 Advanced SEO techniques to double your website’s organic traffic
- How to Switch WordPress Website From HTTP to HTTPS for Free Using Cloudflare
- Image SEO: How to optimize images of blogs to drive more traffic
- What are breadcrumbs in websites? How they are important and how to implement breadcrumbs to Your Website?